Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Keeping Track

MTD = +£2,675
YTD = +£29,675

Right, today I've finally set up a spreadsheet to keep track of how I'm getting on in each seperate area of poker I play in. So now, as long as I keep track properly, I'll be able to provide an up-to-date record of how the month is going along with a monthly report at the end. As mentioned before, I'm not too certain how much I've won so far this year, but just for interest I will also keep an up-to-date record of the year. I think before this month it was around £27,000. So although not accurate I'll use this as my starting figure.

I haven't really played much yet this month, but the profit so far was helped out a lot by winning a £300 6pak a few days back. I was short-stacked after an early beat, but managed through a bit of luck and of course plenty of skill to claw it back for over £1k profit. Much welcomed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home