Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Same Shit Different Day

I hope this doesn't carry on much longer. I know you've got to expect beats but it surely can't carry on THIS bad! Getting outdrawn on every hand I get involved in isn't so fun and definately isn't so healthy on the BR. I only started this evening about 11:30'ish as I've been busy today, yet somehow I've managed to turn what was meant to be a quick session then off for some much needed sleep into a dreadful few hours session. A few hands that come to mind. JQ losing to AA on a perfect 910K flop. Umm .. JJ splitting with J6o on a 10JQ capped flop. Just this minute... I had AT with ace clubs in BB and call a button raise. T56 all clubs flop I c/r he raises back I cap (very aggressive player I'm against). Turn is 8. I bet he raises I call. River Q no club he has J9 with the J of clubs. Hmm interesting. I'm in the exact situation I was in last night. Ive seen an absolutely AWFUL run of cards and beats again and it's making me reluctant to go to bed on such a bad note. As it is I'm still now playing (if you could call it playing, I see it more as donating at the moment) and it's 3:18AM. Hopefully I can make a quick and miraculous turn around and be in bed by half 3.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home