Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Update

MTD = -£2,642
YTD = +£24,358

I haven't played since my last post. I did however just check my poker balance and it wasn't a pretty sight to say the least. I think I may have to lower the stakes for a little while. No matter how much it will pain me to do so. No-one likes dropping stakes and grinding out the pennies.

Off for a big night in London tonight which should help things though... and a few days break from online poker.

2 Comments:

  • At 8/29/2005 1:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    come on mate buck up, the whole idea of having a bankroll is to cope with the swings, good luck

     
  • At 8/31/2005 6:45 pm, Blogger Ferrari said…

    I know you're right and I think I usually do cope well enough. It's just the last few weeks have started to get the better of me. I've just been letting all my steam out on here really.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home