Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

What Next?

Ok it's just got worse and worse. Now I cannot connect with a single flop what-so-ever and when I do someone either has something better or outdraws me still. I'm kinda in disbelief right now as to quite how bad my luck is at the moment. I don't quite know what to do with myself. I'm just gutted. I can see a large chunk of my hard-earned money going before my eyes so quickly while im totally helpless and unable to stop it. Yeah yeah I could have just gone to bed earlier to prevent this happening but you just tell yourself "this is unbelievable, it can't surely carry on, it must turn around any moment now". It didn't turn around and now I just feel awful. I haven't won a hand other than the blinds on either of my 2 tables in at least half an hour now. And I've seen SO many AK/AQ/AJ/QK/JK etc. Just not able to connect.

Now going to bed totally gutted and the mood I'm in right now I can't even bring myself to check my poker balance. It will just make me feel even worse. Gonna struggle to sleep tonight I reckon. There best be something good on TV to take my mind off it.

Fuck when poker is bad it really is BAD isn't it. I know it's great when you win and I do love it. But sometimes don't you just wish you had never stumbled accross it and could just lead a normal every day MUCH less stressful life like everyone else out there. Poker really does take over and dictate your life. If poker is going good ... life is good. If poker is going bad .... well depression sets in and its all you can think about. Ahh well. Rant over. Bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home