Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's Way Too Hot!

Ok so I went for a rare early night tonight. In bed by half 10 somehow! I went out for a meal for my girlfriend's sister's b-day tonight so when I got back slightly pissed I thought I would be able to sleep early for once. I can usually get into the land of nod very easily when intoxicated. Not tonight though. I think its a mixture of being extremely hot and the fact that poker is playing on my mind so much at the moment. So after a couple of hours of trying to sleep I've had to get back up and load up the computer in an attempt to take my mind off things and stop sweating so much! I know losses are hard not to think about, but over the last couple of days all I've been able to think about is the past few weeks of poker. Especially when trying to sleep. This is definately the worst time for thinking about things, you just can't get them out of your head! It's really playing on my mind and the only cure I can think for it would be to win some of it back. So I'm sat now on a couple of tables trying to do so, although I'm not quite sure this is the best idea. I just keep thinking that maybe I've blown my big chance now as I've managed to lose back a lot of my previous winnings and have found myself in not such a secure situation as I was before. Hopefully things turn themselves around pretty hastily!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home