Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Catch Up

Ok so since returning to uni I've barely played any poker, that was until I bought a new Desktop a few days back. Now I'm starting to play a bit more again as I don't have to rely on a dodgy laptop anymore!

I joined Titan Poker a few nights ago ready for the Blonde Tourney on there tomorrow. Decided I may aswell try the site out first and entered a $50 tourney. Only 43 entrants but I went on to win it for $1000, so a nice start to the site. I found the tourney real soft towards the end and it was pretty easy/very to pick up pots. I rarely find myself in these kinds of lower runner mtt's but might start to give them a bit more attention.

To continue on the mtt front I had a good result in the £10k gt'd on crypto lastnight, more of which I'll post about later, and I think I'll give the Betfair Forum tourney for players of the BFWCOP a go tonight. That is if I decide not to go out, although I had planned to. We'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home