Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Something Good To Report On...

MTD = +£1,907.72
YTD = +£24,681.02

Right looking back at this blog this past 6 weeks or so have mainly been a moan about how awful my run has been at the LHE Cash tables. Well now I've got something positive to write about as the Stt's and 6paks have been going really well this past couple of weeks. So far this month in 6paks I have cashed exactly 50% of the time, and won them 25% of the time. As for the stt's, I have cashed in them 43% of the time, winning 17% of them. This has meant I'm now having a decent month and I think as long as things carry on the way they are I'm going to stick to these sit and go tournements for a while and stay away from the cash tables. I feel there is less risk in these tournements and I'm not under such pressure to win big. More of a steady profit.

I will post a report of full results at the end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home