Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Just Fucked Up!!

Started mid afternoon and lost my first few £60 6pak's taking a few beats along the way. I've been pretty well disciplined lately and really just stuck to £60 ones solidly. Not this time though, fuck it I moved up to a couple of £90 ones. No good either and I start entering the £120 ones. Despite the fact I use to always play the £120 6pak's a lot and sometimes the £300 ones, I know that this is definatley not within my bankroll anymore so these are big tournies for me now. Well within the space of about 3 minutes I go out of a 90 and two 120's. Losing 3 PF all ins in the process...

AK vs QK. Q on flop enough said.

AKs vs JQs (dunno how he called my re-raise all in, he raises to 300 I go all in for about 1900 he calls?)... flop gives me the king so I think I'm good but he runner runners the flush!

Finally AA vs 88 to round it off. Last card? :)

All 3 of them would have given me more than half the remaining chips, and AK vs JQ was a 4.5k pot. Well I shouldn't have been in these kinda stakes I guess as I was tilting, but still what can you do. After not cashing in 10 6pak's I finally win a £120 one, so that's £540 back. Relief! But then I come 3rd in two more £90 ones and decide enough is enough. The last 1 being AA vs Q5 ... he raises my BB which I just call, we see a 245 flop they all go in the middle and that's that. Right back to the 60 quid games. Lesson learnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home