Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Quick Update

MTD = +£2,466.66
YTD = +£25,239.96

Since last posting I've halted quite a bit on the 6pak front. I seem to be bloody good at achieving 3rd at the moment. Fortunately though I've now come into form in the Stt's, especially tonight having won my last four stt's on the trot! Starting to try and play a few more Mtt's at the moment, but I've not been able to play the 15k and 10k gt'd on crypto as much as I would like to, so I'm hoping I'll be able to a bit more when I go back to uni. I still play the Sunday35k most weeks, with very little success though barring the 3rd place a while back. Drew another blank this sunday and can't even remember how I went out so it can't have been that bad. I know I was up to 5k fairly early on. Then without much action for quite a while I remember getting pushed off a hand which I after wish I had moved with. This cost me half my stack and I never really recovered. There's always next week.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home