Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's Been A While ....

Ok so I haven't updated for quite a while. This is mainly due to the fact I've barely played over the last couple of weeks. I just really haven't been bothered about sitting down to play. Other than the Betfair CPC Freeroll on Sunday I think I've only played once since my last update, and that resulted in a £500 loss so nothing great to report on there :)!

A mate of mine bought Football Manager when it came out and although I didn't play the previous one, he's got me addicted to this one which has contributed to my lack of poker. It's 2am and I'm a bit bored though so I'm gonna play a $150 freeze-out on stars which starts in 10mins or so. Hopefully I'll be posting another report on the blog in just a few hours time reporting on a decent win!

On a side note a mate, Rupert, last week managed to qualify for the Carribean WPT to be held in January. So congratulations to him for that and good luck to him out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home