Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Just About Recovered......

Ok so I've chilled out a bit now since the incident on wednesday night. I may have sounded a bit over the top but I do try not to let poker get to me too much .... this time however it really did as there was nothing I could do about it! Not a great feeling.

Anyway, thats in the past now. I haven't played since then. I didn't really think it would be such a good idea to hit the tables with the frame of mind I was in. So I've waiting till tonight where I'm going to play a few of the biggies. I guess it will be Stars, Betholdem and Betfair. I want to play in the big multi's on a few other sites but just haven't got around to making the accounts. I've got accounts at both Party and Pacific which I've managed to lose the details for. I think the biggies on both these sites are pretty good so I really need to get active accounts going again on both of them. I guess I'll look around and see what other sites have to offer.

Hopefully I'll have something exciting to report back on later tonight!

I'd also like to congratulate Ben on qualifying for the CPC tournement which I'm also going to in a couple of weeks time. He's had a tough time of things on poker over the last year but with things turning around it looks like he could be getting his break.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/01/2005 2:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you were right in deciding not to play right away after what happened. Mood is always important when playing, and the mood you were in would have definitely affected your game.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home