Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

2 Days and Counting...

So in 48hours time I should be on the Private Poker Jet on my way to the Carribean to play in the CPC :)! It really has crept up all of a sudden and I can't wait to get out there now. I'm sure this will be a great experience. There should be plenty of things to keep me busy out there so I'm just looking to enjoy myself for the first few days. I'm not sure if I'll bother playing any of the pre-events yet or not. I'll just have to see when I'm out there. I think I'll be more interested in going on some of the trips I have read like a catamaran cruise and scuba diving. Whatever I do I'm sure it will be great.

I still haven't played much poker recently. I just really haven't felt like playing at all. Plus theres the fact that a mate bought Fm2006 recently and has got me totally addicted which doesn't help! Not my fault, the game really is just way too addictive. Of course barely playing over the last couple of months isn't exactly great preperation but hopefully it won't make a difference and I can still perform out there.

I'll be hoping to update on here while out there but if not I'm sure there will be a pretty long trip report to come once I'm back, and hopefully something pretty special to report on ;)! I think Ben is planning to post a trip report on the Blonde Poker Forum most days and I might have a bit of an input on it myself too so check it out if you're looking for any updates.

Wish us luck :)!

2 Comments:

  • At 12/24/2005 3:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ferrari,

    I was looking at your blog post, 2 Days and Counting...,
    about online .

    You can now place a link to
    your website on our website for free. See:

    http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


    We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
    Many search under online .

    We have a special category for online
    in our search engine friendly directory.
    Your listing will be spidered by the search
    engines under online .

    We hope you find this to be a
    good opportunity for some free
    advertising.


    Good luck,

    John,

    http://www.quickregister.net
    Free Search Engine Submission Service.

     
  • At 11/14/2011 3:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very informative post. Thank you for sharing.
    --------------------------
    Visit my web: Poker Bonus Free

     

Post a Comment

<< Home