Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Evening's Results

Right so this update is being posted a little earlier than I had originally hoped. 10pm can't mean a good result.

I played the $100k gt'd rebuy on Betholdem first. This was going well, sitting around 30th of 600 or so entrants after an hour. I then decided to make a move on someone, check raising the minimum on an ace high flop when I had put someone on a high pair like J's or Q's. He had raised my 55 limp pf. I thought if he had AK/AQ he would raise me back to see where he was or move in. I then moved on the turn but he couldn't let go of his A10. I was still around average stack though. This was until I got them in against the same guy with AA, his 88 tripped up and I'm gone.

Over to the Sunday35k on crypto. Never got a stack together here so theres nothing to report on, can't even remember an exciting hand.

I had planned to play the Pokerstars $500k gt'd but decided to unregister from this at the last minute. Turns out I'm just not in the mood for playing poker at the moment and I really couldn't be bothered with it. I've totally lost the desire to play at the moment. Not quite sure why, but I think I want it back otherwise money will soon dry up at the rate I'm spending it!

Hopefully St.Kitts will get me back into the swing of things. I will need to play a bit before going though. I mean its hardly ideal preperation to barely play a hand for the entire month before. It would be even better if I could get myself down to Notts Gala over the next couple of weeks for some live practice. I had planned to play live every week this year at uni, but it just hasn't happened. Not even once down the Gala. Too lazy for my own good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home