Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Time to put the hours in!

Just a short post. I've just finished my 5th and final bit of coursework for uni! That was 3 weeks of hell and I can actually resume my life again at last. This means its time to put in the hours at the tables like I promised myself I would. Looking back at January's records I've played for a grand total of 15 hours this month. Many times I've had single sessions longer than that! If I want to achieve my goals I need to be making at least £2.5k a month on average and this isn't going to happen if I don't put the hours in. So I'm looking to play nearer 100 hours this month.

Hopefully there will be a few more regular updates to come now that I should be playing a lot more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home