Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

January Summary

Back around christmas time I was sent a new P+L spreadsheet by someone off the betfair forum. It's a lot more detailed than the one I set up myself a few months back and after a few adaptations is pretty much perfect to record accurately what I need (if anyone wants a copy just ask). I definately intend to keep track using this spreadsheet for the whole of this year. I started to do so back in september last year but that only lasted a month. This ones quite a lot easier to use than mine was though so hopefully as it's less effort I won't get complacent this time.

Onto January's records...

£60 6pak Results:
Total Played = 69
Profit = £1296
ROI = 28.46%

Total Profit = £907
Hours played = 19
Hourly rate = £48/hr

So nothing special happened in January. But I was pleased with the profit made from the few hours I did manage to get in. I think this ROI is pretty high for 6paks, but I'm not really too sure cause I have never really worked out my ROI before. Of course my sample so far is tiny though so only time will tell. If I can carry on this way though while playing a lot more then I should be able to turn in a pretty tidy profit.

4 Comments:

  • At 2/07/2006 8:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi enjoying ur blog..and im interested in receiving the spread sheet..thx.........pdk46a@hotmail.co.uk

     
  • At 2/11/2006 4:10 pm, Blogger Ferrari said…

    No problem mate... will send it to you now. I'll send the original copy I received along with my adapted version.

    Hope they're useful to you.

     
  • At 2/11/2006 4:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just stumbled into your blog and have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

    I've been meaning to keep records for some time now and your spreadsheet sounds like a really useful place to start. I would appreciate a copy. My email is yippeeio99@aol.com.

    I noticed that you play at Gala so we will probably know each other by sight. I play on Fridays and Sundays.

     
  • At 2/20/2006 2:21 pm, Blogger Ferrari said…

    We may know each other by sight if I actually ever bothered dragging myself down to the Gala. Despite living 5mins away I've only been a few times so I'm not a regular there or anything unfortunately.

    Anyway, the spreadsheet has been sent.

    Enjoy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home