Ferrari's Poker Blog

The up's and down's of a student poker player!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Much Better

Ok, this is going to be short and sweet because I have to be up in a few hours as I'm off to Prague for a few days, so I need to get to bed. Betfair headquaters have fortunately flicked the switch back on for me. I'm back to winning ways and made a decent profit this week. I probably won't get a chance to play again this month, so my 6pak ROI will probably end as it stands now, which is 33.23%. Even better than last month so I'm pretty pleased.

More detail to come once I'm back from Prague......

1 Comments:

  • At 2/27/2006 9:20 pm, Blogger andy said…

    hi just read a previous post about a P+L spreadsheet. could you please send me it?
    email fifteenouts@yahoo.co.uk

    thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home